ABOUT

ABOUT

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Kesatria bergitar, "where R you?"

taken from my journal. Tuesday, July 27, 2010 at 4:14am



I wanted someone who would stay awake until I fell asleep. Someone who would spend the rest of his night to comfort me with his voice until I actually slept. Someone who would play guitar and singing lullabies until I completely closed my eyes and touched a dream. Because, that’s the simple way, can caught me on a dream. I need his presence though only on the phone, I just need to know he was always hanging up there, keep me from the fear. Because, in fact I was so timid. It makes me feel compelled to stay awake, trying to protect myself from my fear of monsters that hunt down my thoughts. Maybe that's what makes me awake every night, stay up too late, or not sleeping at all. Ah…I wonder if it for real. But, I guess it’s too much, so… All that I can do is keep praying, get closer to You (GOD), keep believe that I'm always in Your protection, until You’re actually going to send me that person. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment