ABOUT

ABOUT

Sunday, October 31, 2010

You can read mine, right?

taken from my journal. Monday, June 28, 2010 at 4:14am

March. I found you there, buried along with other. Sealed.
Another stranger, another chances, another risks.
But, I still brought you in.

Drowned the sun. Embezzled the sky.
Then the silence is broken.
Sees, learn, and next: ‘read’, you said.
(So you can read mine, now?)
We'll denude ourselves ‘til fall asleep.

Unlike me, you hate to remonstrate.
But, then…
the tired word appeared,
in the things you hate.
(So, I'm burdening you, now?)
(you can read mine, right?)
-----------------------------------------------------------
“I (probably) not a woman who stood behind the great man.
I'm an exception.
But I'm not also a woman who stood behind the failure of a man.”

(You can read mine, right?)


No comments:

Post a Comment