ABOUT

ABOUT

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

the destruction crown of a queen



I am a queen. I was raised to lift my head even though I had to look down. but I bent down in front of you. bowed. I designed for the exalted, to choose, not to be a part in the selection list itself. I'm supposed to be the only person who eagerly awaited. they must wait in the list to get my time. but, hey, my precious time, I only throw it away to wait for you. though I know very well, waiting is the most thing I hate.

but what can I say. I was too afraid to lose you. because I have found a rare feeling that was missing for seven years. and you made ​​me more alive. you would never know, how happy I am, every time I hear you say miss me, every time you called, cares about me. I was too happy, until I was realize, if I had fallenmired too deep.

God, if what I feel, one-sided. and not written my name in his heartconvince me god, that my heart is made of steel. because if notthis will probably be a day of my destruction.


No comments:

Post a Comment