ABOUT

ABOUT

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

I Will Probably Fall in Love with those who...




love the people who always listen and remember what I said or did. I love the people who can appreciate my works (especially my artworks and the works that i wrote), even more so when they also fell in love with my work. I am in love with someone who can cook pretty well. I love a man who could speak english with british accent. I love the people who can strum a guitar for me, and singing iris. I love the people who know how to treat women well and respect. I love the people who make sacrifices, resist drowsiness, to call me and would not be hung up after he was sure, I've actually sleptI am in love with someone who likes to give me surprises and know how to make me laugh.


No comments:

Post a Comment